Please make sure you check your schedule prior to registering. Thank you.
We have a 100% money back guarantee on all camps and classes for new students attending their first TTA program. If you attend your first day and the program is not a good fit, we will gladly refund your full purchase price. We must be contacted the day of the session that you attended via email in order to cancel.
If you need to cancel you have two options:
You must let us know as soon as possible that you would like a refund via email: email@example.com If you would like your registration fee refunded:
- Cancelations made more than one week prior to the start of a program will be charged a $30 fee per canceled event
- Cancelations made less than one week prior to the start of the program or after a program begins will be given a credit for any unused days/classes
- Canceling after the session begins, your only option is to receive a credit and you will also be charged $30 and the remaining classes will be prorated into a credit. We do this because most of our classes sell out and once the class begins, it’s very hard to fill the spots from the waitlist and families have made other plans.
Many of our classes have wait lists, and if you cancel early enough we’ll be able to fill your spot. Please be considerate—if you need to cancel, let us know as soon as possible! You’ll be making another child very happy.
In the event of any circumstance beyond TTA’s control is which we have to cancel/postpone a program, we will issue all refunds in the form of credit towards another camp/class/program. As a small business, this is to ensure that TTA can continue business given the up front costs incurred by TTA to provide our members the best experience possible. Circumstances can be, but are not limited to:
- Government mandated shutdown
- Natural disaster that forces closure