Triple Threat Academy’s basketball camps and clinics are nationally recognized for teaching the skills your child needs to succeed in basketball.
Why? Because while some camps focus simply on games, we’re all about teaching basketball fundamentals first and putting games second. That’s why we’ve been voted “Best Camp in the Bay Area” multiple times—and have even made it into the Bay Area Parent Hall of Fame.
Interested in registering your child? We offer conveniently located camps for boys and girls ages 6-14 all over the Bay Area during summer vacation and on the Thanksgiving, Winter and Spring breaks. From our Total Skills Camp to our Dribbling and Shooting Camp, we have a camp to fit all skill levels and interests.
Pricing for Camps
Our camps are very affordable and at less than $12 an Hour–there is no better way for your child to spend their school breaks.
3 Day = $250
18 Total Hours
4 Day = $335
24 Total Hours
The Triple Threat Advantage
- Flexible: Full-day (9am to 3pm) camps available 3 or 4 days a week.
- Affordable: These a5re the most cost-effective camps in the Bay Area! You simply can’t get this level of skill for anything close to the money.
- Balanced: Camps include a mix of skill work and play time.
- Effective: Triple Threat Academy is nationally recognized for fundamental development.
- Convenient: Offered at multiple locations around the Bay Area during all school vacations.
- Technically sound: Our professional coaches are the most experienced in the Bay Area—and they know what it takes to bring your child’s basketball skills to the next level.
How it Works
Choose a week and location that fits your needs and your child will spend hours learning basketball from our amazing staff. Camps are 3-4 days long and typically run from 9am-3pm and you can drop off at 8:40am. We do not offer extra care so pick up always takes place promptly when the camp ends at 3pm.
Parents always ask, will my child be doing drills for 5-6 hours straight? Our camps are the perfect mix of teaching, drilling, games and competition. Camps are designed to teach and introduce a lot of skills, techniques and moves and spend a little bit of time letting the players try the new skill before moving onto the next.
Kids are grouped first by age, then by gender and then by skills. With a camper to coach ratio of 9 to 1, they will spend the week with one of our awesome coaches learning fundamentals and moves that complement their skill level–each group doing something different that challenges them.
At about $12 an hour, our camps are the perfect way to spend your school breaks.