For those looking to play MORE GAMES.
This is a perfect compliment to our group classes, a multiple class discount will apply for doing both.
Game Time will focus 100% on Competitive Game Like Situations. Each session will begin with the teaching of one offensive move (15-25 minutes), then games and game-like situations (3545 minutes) will be set up to help players use and perfect this move–all while competing the entire class. With creative ways to compete, players will often get things taken away (their dribble, their strong hand) in order to develop other parts of their game (moving without the ball, their off hand). Our goal with Game Time is to build on the skills previously learned at TTA’s camps and group classes and put them in a mistake friendly, game-like environment to elevate confidence and success in real games.
Competitions will include:
- One on One
- Two on Two
- Three on Three
- Five on Five
** This program is geared towards intermediate players who have done our classes before or have been playing basketball in some capacity. If your child is a TOTAL beginner, we recommend taking our classes first. **
Please see the details below, spots are limited
Classes offered in: San Ramon – OaklandVIEW CURRENT SCHEDULES AND REGISTER
- Tons of Game Play
- Learn New Moves Weekly
- Games That Build Confidence and Improve Real Game Success
- Mistake Friendly Environment to Learn the Game
- Same Schedule and Price as our Normal Group Classes
- One (1) 80 minute sessions per week
- 25-55 minutes- one new offensive move taught weekly
- 45-55 minutes- games and competitive/game like situations
- Offensive Scoring Moves
- Building Game Time Confidence
- Playing Intense Defense
- Promoting Competitive Attitudes
- Playing Games