Posted 3/12/2020 @ 12pm
After much deliberation and talk, all TTA Spring Group Classes have been postponed. This is not an easy decision, however the health and safety of your children, our coaches and the community at large is of utmost importance at this time. All classes at Bladium, San Ramon and Oakland will not take place until further notice.
This is uncharted territory for the entire world and everyone is trying to figure out what to do–as things are changing by the minute. We appreciate your support as we navigate through this time. As a small business, something like this is very scary on multiple fronts–including staying in business as there is no defined timeline for when we can resume. We are keeping our coaches the highest priority as they make a living coaching your kids and want to make sure that they can continue pay their bills and earn an income.
We are hoping taking precautions now will help stop the spike in coronavirus cases and allow us to resume shortly. That being said, we do not know how long this postponement will last and we will keep you up to date as we get more information. At this time, our plan is to continue following CDC and the state recommendations and take the advice of the experts. We are hoping to extend the spring session past our current end date to makeup for any classes that will have been missed. Again, that is the plan now and could change.
TTA is such an amazing community and please know, we will get through this and get the kids back to their normal schedules as soon as possible. This is a postponement of classes, not a cancellation.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support of our program and we hope everyone stays healthy and we can all come back from this stronger than ever. We will keep you posted as the situation evolves.