For those looking for a more laid back approach to learning the game, this league is for you
With the increased demand for team/game play, we have started a league for kids to truly learn how to play and love the game, while helping prepare them for a more competitive environment down the road.
This league is geared towards beginner/intermediate players who have done our classes before or have been playing basketball in some capacity. If your child is a TOTAL beginner, we recommend taking our classes before doing the league.
Please see the details below, spots are limited to 20 players per group.REGISTER NOW
- Professional/Paid Coaching
- Participate in Weekly Skills Learning and Organized Game
- TTA Skills Training Incorporated into Practice
- Mistake Friendly Environment to Learn the Game
- One 75 minute session per week
- 35 minutes of practice: skill work, team play and game teaching
- 40 minute game broken into 8 minute running quarters
The first week of the session will follow the format above and will be used as an evaluation to split the kids up into teams. The final 10 weeks the kids will be put on the team, assigned a coach and play in real games. Our goal is for the kids to learn the game, build confidence and fall in love with basketball. For these reasons, equal playing time will be provided and we will not keep score** — this will encourage kids to just play and learn from their mistakes.
When: Please see updated schedule
Cost: $275 per season and one time $25 Jersey fee
Games: 11 Games Total
Location: TTA Oakland- 3800 Mountain Blvd
Who: Grades 2-5
* There is a one time $25 jersey fee for new players. Uniforms can be worn from season to season.
Uniforms are subject to change colors/designs. The picture below is a representation of what you will get