This group class will teach students the more intermediate skills of the game with high-intensity drills. Players will learn to shoot on the move, gracefully handle the ball, and score creatively all rooted in the fundamental triple threat position.
- 11 week Sessions- Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer
- 1 Hour - 45 Min of Skill Work and 15 Min of Play
- 11 Weeks = $215
- Groups separated by age and skill
- Focus on shooting development
- Desire to drop buckets like Steph
- Must bring your own basketball
- Participation in this class requires a coach recommendation, previous team participation or completion of two seasons of the regular High Performance class.
- Form Shooting
- Shooting on the Move
- Shooting off the Dribble
- Shooting Footwork
- How to create space and move without the ball
- Fill it up from all over