For those looking to become an unstoppable scorer.
We are excited to announce our new Scoring School Training Program. This program will focus 100% on becoming an Unstoppable Offensive Player who can score at will. Incorporating the newest moves and techniques, our coaches will combine ball handling, shooting, footwork and moving without the ball into a package of skills that will translate directly to game play.
For the cost of one session with a private coach, you will receive four (4) hours of small group semi-private training from our coaches who have played at the highest levels. What does this mean for your player? More reps, more attention to detail, more competitive situations, more confidence and the best transfer of practice skills to game success that we have offered.
Scoring School is geared towards intermediate/advanced players who are looking for more rapid improvement in a smaller group setting. If your child is a TOTAL beginner, we recommend taking our classes before doing the program.
Please see the details below, spots are limited to 12 players per group.REGISTER NOW
- Lower Coach to Child Ratio (1:6 max)
- 5 Hours Per Month of Professional Skills Training
- Skills/Drills That Will Immediately Translate to Game Success
- Mistake Friendly Environment to Learn the Game
- 3 Month Commitment
- One (1) 60 minute sessions per week
- 45 minutes intense skill work
- 15 minutes competitive/game like situations
- Offensive Scoring Moves
- Shooting: On the Move, Off the Dribble
- Dribbling Attack Moves
- Moving Without the Basketball To Create Scoring Opportunities
- Proper Footwork and Attack Angles
- Become an Unstoppable Scorer
Spring Schedule (Max 12 Players Per Session)
When: Thursdays (March 7th -February 23rd)*
How Many: 12 Total Training Sessions
Cost: $110 per month ($330 Total)
Location: Bladium- 800 West Tower Ave Building 40, Alameda
Session #1- 4-5pm- Ages 9-11 (Co-ed)
Session #2- 5-6pm- Ages 11-13 (Co-ed)